In a globalized world where time is precious and resources valued, Flash Web Conferencing has proved to be a solid basis for next generation screen-based video communication environments, which make internet communication easy and enjoyable. Flash based web conferencing facilitates fully immersive video conferencing and telepresence experiences, which are multi – targeted and well fitted into a number of business concepts ranging from social oriented websites to corporate networks.
Flash web conferencing tools allow people to communicate in real time, irrespective of where they are located. The participants can share information, compare charts and in general do everything they could do if they were all in the same room together. Our Flash teams at Pegasus InfoCorp develop Flash based video conferencing applications for clients, across projects, for different scenarios, such as
One to One Chats:
This is used typically for two people to talk to each other on the live web conference. This mode is suitable for private discussions, resolution of technical issues remotely, decision making etc.
Chat Conference Rooms:
This web conferencing tool is suitable for seminar like scenarios that involve multiple participants and sessions. This mode is generally used for online meetings between multiple members that are spread across different geographical locations.
We generally build live broadcasting - flash web conferencing tools for applications that involve features such as trainers/instructors delivering lectures, speeches or presentations to a group of students or trainees that are located far away from each other etc.
Pegasus InfoCorp also delivers on several interactive tools for customizing the web conferencing applications for clients. Some examples of the flash based interactive tools that we build for the video conferencing applications are
- Personal Publishing Settings Management
- Custom Avatars Management
- Users and Friends Lists Management
- Webcam Controls
- Youtube Sharing
- Bubble Chat Modes
- Themes and Skins Management
- Multilingual Support
- Advanced Administration
- Multi Room/Multi Tab Functionalities
- White Board Support
- Branding Management
- Multi-user Games Support
- IM’s Support
- Video Sharing
Flash — continually sets new standards for producing and delivering rich content that engages people anywhere, anytime. The list of advantages of using Flash technology for building web conferencing applications is long, a few of the main advantages of using Flash are
- Flash is installed on nearly all major browsers, hence, flash web conferencing applications just work with nothing to download or install.
- Flash is flexible and more stable as compared to Java or other browser based languages used for older web chat/conferencing systems.
- Flash is compatible across platforms, flash web conferencing applications work efficiently on Windows, Linux or MAC.
- Flash allows for good design possibilities and features. A rich user interface captures the attention of users and provides an intuitive way to interact with the system.
- Flash provides better compressed audio/video streaming.
To know more about us, our services and solutions, drop us a message
or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org