In the world of internet technologies all companies right from fortune 500 to small time businesses are in the rat race to have their own companies. The first step towards having your own website is to write a Request for proposal (RFP).
The clients generally know what they want …. but putting across the ideas clearly is very essential. For clients with background in software developing or having little bit of knowledge in software developing it is quite easy to figure out what they want and how they want. However the same can’t be said for the clients who are totally new to web development.
Clients have to prepare a detailed request for proposal. But before you jump into the band wagon of writing a proposal you first need to do a research and short list a few good web development companies. Then you can send small client enquiry to the short listed companies telling them about your goals and requirements. You can do so by mentioning following points:
- The reason you need a website.
- What you need in your web site.
- The population you are aiming to target.
- Which look would you prefer for your website give examples of certain websites.
- Give details about your company. Etc
These points give the web development companies a fair enough idea of what you need and how to deliver it to you.
Pegasus InfoCorp Pvt. Ltd. has been into web development for the past two years having clients across the globe from USA, UK, and Australia etc. The marketing team at Pegasus InfoCorp Pvt. Ltd. has been receiving all types of client enquiries ranging from detailed enquiries to one or two lined enquiries. In either of the case our marketing team gives unbiased importance to our clients. We always do a research on our clients so they know that we are genuinely interested in taking up their projects. All the client enquiries are replied with great care and enthusiasm.
Interested companies will always respond to your (clients) enquiry. Based on the reply you get further steps can be planned.
Many times web development companies will always prepare a project scope for you. Pegasus InfoCorp Pvt. Ltd. has been doing so for two years now. An RFP should always contain the following sections:
- Brief description of your project requirement including time of delivery and costing
- Background information of the company
- Company job profile and its clientele details
- An explanation of your web development procedures
- Advantages and plan of delivery of the drafts.
- Different project modules
- Your project goals that will be achieved
- The team that will be working on your project
- The delivery time
- Payments methods
- Quality control
- Additional features if provided
- Terms and conditions
This article has been compiled by the content
development team at Pegasus
InfoCorp which pulls subject
matter specialists from different work domains. They can be
contacted through the Pegasus
InfoCorp website at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pegasus
InfoCorp is an India based web
development and online/
offline software development company. Please visit http://www.pegasusinfocorp.com to read more articles and know more about us!
Other companies and organizations are welcome to reprint this article
on their websites provided the following conditions are met.
- The article is not changed in any manner
- The article is copied as is in its entirety (including back
links to the Pegasus InfoCorp website).
- The company/ organization reprinting the article agrees to
defend, indemnify and hold harmless Pegasus InfoCorp, its employees,
directors, officers, agents, partners and their successors and
assigns from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses,
costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or
arising out of claims based upon the use of the article, including
any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy
or publicity, loss of service by subscribers and infringement
of intellectual property or other rights.