Pegasus InfoCorp can help build the most appropriate web strategy for your needs. We can help advice on all domains related to the Internet. This would include:
Building your corporate website and software is more than a simple combination of a marketing exercise, an access to the end user and a simplification of operations. Every company needs to form a unique website and software strategy consistent with it's own approach to business. These range from the primary focus and evolution of the website, to a risk mitigation towards future technology change.
- Designing and building the most relevant website for your business
- Using the Internet to power your business. Developing and implementing software architecture to best utilize the web, based on your current systems.
- Advising on web 2.0 portal development. Discussions on prioritization of most effective features and iterations for phase wise delivery.
Pegasus InfoCorp provides consultancy to clients worldwide on the appropriate process and priorities for implementing end to end website and web based solutions, flash and interactive media design, search engine optimization and marketing, desktop software solutions. Our senior project managers have a keen insight and expertise across industry domains and can help design appropriate solutions for clients based on their needs, budget, timelines, existing software infrastructure and potential future maintenance and support requirements. The Pegasus InfoCorp senior project and technical managers will partner with you
to identify the unique approach that work for our clients.
Some factors involved in this decision will include:
- Company Branding and Positioning:How is your company positioned with respect to your competitors? What is your company's branding strategy?
- Functionality versus Budget Tradeoff:Keeping your budget and current company marketing and technology efforts in mind, what website/ software functionalities should you invest in? Would it make sense to undertake ecommerce web development for now, or could this be kept for a later software development project?
- Company Processes: How will your corporate website integrate with your approach to business ? Would you need to modify any process while outsourcing your website/ web software development project?
- Industry Parallels: What are the different strategies for the Internet that your industry sector has used ? What online applications have been successfully applied ?
- An analysis of your technology requirements:How can your current environment be optimally utilized, and what new technologies should be used such that they are future ready ?
If needed, Pegasus InfoCorp can also help you build software requirement specifications (SRS) for website and software projects suitable to your needs. A requirements analysis undertaken for this helps build the detailed project deliverables that can then be implemented in the development project.
For web 2.0 portal development / ideas implementation, Pegasus InfoCorp can help build and prioritize feature lists based on several factors. This would be based on competition analysis, unique selling points of our portal, investments/ funding planning and budget vs features vs release date trade offs.
To know more about us, please drop us a message
or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org