Pegasus InfoCorp has a rich experience in developing and deploying ASP and ASP.NET software solutions to clients worldwide. We have delivered on several web and desktop software ASP.NET and VB.NET applications, ranging from small websites to enterprise applications used by hundreds of users simultaneously from different offices globally.
ASP.NET is one of the most acceptable technologies for creating robust dynamic & scalable desktop and web applications.
ASP.NET is a part of the Microsoft visual studio .NET framework. One can code ASP.NET applications in most .NET compatible languages including VB.NET, C#, and J#. ASP.NET pages, commonly known as web forms are compiled and stored on the web server for providing better performance. Web forms give you the flexibly to build powerful forms-based website pages. While building web forms based website pages you can use ASP.NET server controls to create common user interface (UI) elements and code them for accomplishing common tasks. These feature rich web controls allow you to build your web forms rapidly and make it usable as custom components.
The Microsoft platform with ASP and ASP.NET is a platform of choice for several top level business and technical decision makers for several reasons.
- Powerful database driven functionality allows programmers to develop web applications that interface with a database
- ASP.Net is object-oriented and has many tools that facilitate faster development and more functionality
- Faster web applications: Compiled code and caching make ASP.Net really fast. Earlier, the code was interpreted into ‘machine language’ when your website visitor viewed your page. With ASP.Net, the code is compiled before your visitor even visits your site.
- Memory leak and crash protection: ASP.Net automatically retrieves from memory leaks and errors thus ensuring that your website is always available to visitors.
- Multiple Language Support: ASP.Net allows programmers to write their code in several .Net languages (including VB.Net, C and Jscript.Net). Hence, programmers can develop sites in a language they know best.
ASP.Net 1.1 / ASP.Net 2.0 are programming frameworks from Microsoft that allows us to build rapid, robust, well organized application code and allow for modular & scalable development of powerful web applications. By using ASP.NET you can accomplish common tasks by EDP (Event Driven Programming). The best part of using ASP.NET application is that you don’t need to put your source code (.VB or .CS) files to the web server because ASP.NET supports Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and it inherit all the coding for the page from an encrypted (.DLL or Dynamic Link Library) file that store on BIN Directory of the root of your web server. Basically the .NET development framework is a development and execution environment that give the flexibility to most programming languages & libraries to work as a group seamlessly for creating Windows platform, web or mobile applications that are easier to build, manage, deploy with stand alone applications or as networked systems. The .NET Framework consists of The Common Language Runtime (CLR) and the Framework Class Libraries (FCL). Visual Studio is the Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for creating programs in one of many languages.
Pegasus InfoCorp is a web development organization specializing in server-side programming using ASP and ASP.NET. With several years of web development experience, we provide high-quality, low-cost solutions for companies needing dynamic or database-driven web sites. Though we are located in Mumbai, India, we have customers across the globe - including the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe and South East Asia.
Our ASP.Net development services include:
- Designing and programming using ASP and ASP.NET
- Migrating web based and stand-alone applications to .NET
- Development, support and enhancement of existing applications in .NET
- Porting of legacy applications to .NET based application
- Windows application development
- Application development in the .NET compact framework
- Synchronization applications between web and desktop servers using .NET web services
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Process Model defines the following working methodology which we implement in our company in a modified manner:
- Gathering and Analyzing Information
- ASP.NET supports building non-visual request handlers and Web services
- Creating the Conceptual Design
- Creating the Logical Design
- Creating the Physical Design
- Designing the Presentation Layer
- Designing the Data Layer
- Designing Security Specifications
- Completing the Planning Phase
- Stabilizing and Deploying the Solution
Some standard modules/ services that we have used/ provided in ASP and ASP.NET applications for clients worldwide are listed below.
- ASP.NET Search Engine Friendly Content Management System (CMS)
- ASP.NET Search Engine Friendly Shopping Cart Application Development
- Ad Management ASP.NET application development
- Bulletin Board ASP.NET application development
- Forum ASP.NET application development
- Calendar & Time Scheduler ASP.NET Web Application Development
- MSSQL and ASP.NET Custom Web Application Programming
- Classified Ad Managers ASP.NET Application Development
- Email List Managers ASP.NET Web Application Development
- Web Application Migration from ASP to ASP.NET
- Migration from Visual Basic 6.0 to ASP.NET
- Web Application Migration from PHP to ASP.NET
- Database Migration from My SQL to MS-SQL
- File Management ASP.NET & MS-SQL Application Development
- Guest Book ASP.NET Web Application Development
- Custom Website Development in ASP.NET & MS-SQL
- Directory Web Application Development in ASP.NET
- E-Commerce Web Application Development in ASP.NET
- User Management Web Application Development in ASP.NET
- Vote & Questionnaire ASP.NET Web Application Development
- Custom Web Utilities Development in ASP.NET
- Super Secure ASP.NET Web Application Development
- Atlas ASP.NET Web Application Development
- Mobile Web Application Development
- XML Web Application Development in ASP.NET
- Stand-alone application development in .NET
- Windows Custom Application Development
Web Services based Application Development
SOAP based scalable application development
- Mail Order Software Application Development in VB.NET
- Inventory and Purchase Software Development in VB.NET
- Customer Care Center Software Development in VB.NET
All our ASP, ASP.NET and VB.NET applications are developed from our offshore development center in Mumbai, India. Deployment of these applications is conducted at the client's location onsite, or from our offshore office as required by clients.