Converging technologies of telecommunication, information technology and media have redefined the way we do business. These emerging technologies have reformed the concepts of marketing. Marketing evolved from its primitive door to door sales to hi tech marketing involving advertisements on television and the latest internet technology.
Today the world is connected by the click of a button. With electronic commerce and enterprise systems becoming a way of life it has become easy to reach a wide mass of people across the globe within seconds. Knowing this, one can just imagine the goals that be achieved with marketing on the internet.
Here we will just make you acquainted with some of the techniques which can be used by e- business owners to increase their profit margin.
In a nutshell online marketing will not only boost your site traffic but also your product sale in a hassle free manner.
- The easy way to generate lots of free advertisement is to start the link exchange program. This is the most sort after internet marketing technology by most of the eCommerce site owners. For this create your directory with your company banner on the top and invite other eCommerce sites to exchange links with you.
- Write course in your field of expertise consisting of sections of autoresponder email messages with the course content and your company’s advertisement in it. Invite your web site visitors to subscribe to it through online forms or email subscriptions. They will learn about your company as they sign up for the course content.
- Submit content in the form of articles or blogs or press releases with back links to your site to various free article or blog submission site like Article blast, Ezine, Article city etc. Write about your company the products they sell etc. In addition to this you can also write an ebook which can include a large number of articles, inspirational quotes, industry tips, advice form professional in that field. You can also include graphic images and audio or video files in it. Charge a monthly fee or annual subscription to your online magazine.
This article has been compiled by the content
development team at Pegasus
InfoCorp which pulls subject
matter specialists from different work domains. They can be
contacted through the Pegasus
InfoCorp website at email@example.com. Pegasus
InfoCorp is an India based web
development and online/
offline software development company. Please visit http://www.pegasusinfocorp.com to read more articles and know more about us!
Other companies and organizations are welcome to reprint this article
on their websites provided the following conditions are met.
- The article is not changed in any manner
- The article is copied as is in its entirety (including back
links to the Pegasus InfoCorp website).
- The company/ organization reprinting the article agrees to
defend, indemnify and hold harmless Pegasus InfoCorp, its employees,
directors, officers, agents, partners and their successors and
assigns from and against any and all liabilities, damages, losses,
costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or
arising out of claims based upon the use of the article, including
any claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy
or publicity, loss of service by subscribers and infringement
of intellectual property or other rights.