Technical Lead - .NET SharePoint
5 to 8 years
The SharePoint Developer/Architect will be responsible for configure, develop, deploy, and support customized intranet, client-facing web sites, and applications utilizing Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and 2010 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 and third party components. He/she will design and code superior technical solutions, create and execute project work plans, revising as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements. He/she must have the ability to scale the solution to the client’s goals. He/she must consistently deliver high-quality services to clients on schedule. He/ she must possess the ability to lead technical implementations through to completion is a critical requirement of this position. He/she will work with Project Manager and Business Analysts to design and develop capabilities that meet business requirements. He/she should be able to provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements. He/she should possess problem solving skills. He/she must be extremely reliable, quick learner and should be able to work independently and guide the developers as and when required.
Required Skill Sets
- System Architecture and Database design skills
- Experience with migrating SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013
- Experience of building and maintaining application using object oriented methodology
- Knowledge to build and design business SharePoint sites, web parts, hosted SharePoint 2013 Apps and extending social features in SharePoint
- Experience of .NET, C#, MVC, XML, Web Services, WPF, and SQL Server
- Experience in building advanced web applications (preferable .NET with C#), including developing Web Services
- Understand the configuration, architecture, and installation of Application Services such as Search, Excel, Performance Point, Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity, Users and Profiles etc.
- Knowledge of unit testing, system testing, deployment and user training
Preferred Skill Sets
- Experience with Multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge of distributed Source Control repositories (e.g. GIT)
- Dynamic candidate who qualifies as a team player.
- Confident, disciplined, punctual.
- Must have positive attitude and good work ethics.
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication is a must.
- Must be a critical thinker and good at time management.
- Should be flexible in working approach and must have the ability to accept constructive feedback from time to time.
Any graduate or post graduate degree in B.E., Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
To know more about us, our services and solutions, drop us a message
or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org