Technical Lead - JAVA Spring
5 to 8 years
- Navi Mumbai
We are looking for a JAVA Spring technical leader who has hands on experience in agile development, application design and software development. Being passionate about choices of technologies, quality of work and robustness of implementations. Thorough understanding of the object-oriented paradigm and object-oriented design best practices and principles. He/she must be able to communicate effectively with clients and must have experience in leading a team. Strong research, investigation and evaluation skills. He/she should have the ability to understand complex systems, take the initiative, to seek out and accept new responsibilities. He/she must have excellent project management and presentation skills; and should understand the end to end functionality to deliver a seamless product.
Required Skill Sets
- Experience in developing application using Spring(Spring Core, Spring ORM and Spring Batch), Hibernate
- Experience in Tomcat and Weblogic / Websphere servers
- Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems
- Knowledge in Oracle
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the J2EE framework and data architectures
- Experience in Java-J2EE Development
- Knowledge on SSL, Web Application Security Frameworks
- Experience with J2EE performance and scalability
- Thorough understanding of the object-oriented paradigm and object-oriented design best practices and principles
- Experience in design and development of distributed, scalable, multi-user Web based applications using Java/JEE technology stack
- Worked on clustering, distributed computing and distributed caching mechanism and also good experience on clustered deployment structure
- Experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, JQuery and AJAX
- Knowledge of distributed Source Control repositories (e.g. GIT, SVN)
Preferred Skill Sets
- Experience on distributed Source Control repositories (e.g. GIT, SVN)
An ideal candidate would have good verbal and non-verbal communication. He/she should be good at decision-making and problem-solving; and must adapt to new environments and technologies.
Any graduate or post graduate degree in B.E., Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
To know more about us, our services and solutions, drop us a message
or mail us at email@example.com