Professional networking has been recognized as one of the most effective strategy for propelling ones career success, whether looking for a job, looking to advance or just looking to stay at the top position. Professional or business networking portals allow professionals to collaborate and network by their business industry or interests thus enabling them to share knowledge and stay informed. These sites also help in the creation and cultivation of business acquaintances and friendship online, which add to ones long term network of professional contacts and references.
Our clients, both individuals and companies, generally opt for professional networking sites to take advantage of recruiting opportunities, cross-promotional events, advertising services and more. The list of advantages of professional or business networking portals is huge. Pegasus InfoCorp cites several benefits of using networking sites, for the end clients.
Professional networking portals can help
- Connect with likeminded professionals; gather data, share files, collaborate on projects.
- Be introduced to potential business partners, service providers, and clients.
- Be updated with the latest news in the market.
- Experience the power of interaction with professionals in exclusive communities.
- Be found for business opportunities, discover inside connections, close deals.
- Post and distribute job listings and advertisements.
Pegasus InfoCorp has worked on a number of features for developing such business networking solutions for clients. Some standard features that we generally develop are
- Member Home Pages, Private and Public Profiles.
- Member Communities and Groups.
- Featured/Popular Groups.
- Member Blogs.
- Video Resumes, Professional Biodata Management.
- Forums/ Discussion Boards.
- Member Blogs.
- Professional Development Center.
- Online Mentoring and Advice.
- Career Marketplace, Classifieds.
- Vendor/Business Directory.
- Referrals and Reviews.
- Private Mailboxes and Instant Messaging.
- Live Chats and Web Conferencing.
- RSS Feeds, Rich Media Emails, Templates.
- Outlook Integration and Appointments Management.
- Events and Promotions Management .
- Mobile Interface /WAP Compatibility.
- Third Party Software Integrations.
Professional networking portals have rapidly grown into reliable business networks that facilitate the acquiring of services over the net. With a large number of users logging on to professional networks and assimilating their benefits everyday, the professional networking concept has become a favorable business model, capable of yielding greater revenues and higher dividends.
To know more about us, our services and solutions, drop us a message
or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org