Senior Software Engineer – AngularJS
2 to 4 years
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer who will be responsible for managing the entire UI of the web application on the AngularJS platform. He / she will manage the establishment and governance of standards and best practices including coding practices, unit testing, code repository best practices, and estimating techniques. Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist.
The primary focus of the resource will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. He / she will be responsible for creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.He/she will help drive a team and solve problems, as well as set consistency and best practice across all teams, and enforce it. He/she will work in a team with the back-end developer, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required. In addition, this person will be responsible for mentoring and overseeing technical team members. He/she will assist with architecture choices on teams, and help troubleshoot problems, as well as ensuring good quality practices.
Required Skill Sets
- Strong AngularJS experience (clone existing code in an older version of Angular JS)
- Demonstrate proficiency in building AngularJS applications, MVC patterns
- Understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- HTML 5 and CSS 3, and responsive design
- Cross-browser application development including mobile
- Experience / knowledge in NodeJS experience will be an added advantage
We are looking for a dynamic candidate who qualifies as a team player. He/she must have strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Good verbal and non-verbal communication is a must. He/she must be able to adapt to new environments and technologies.
Any graduate or post graduate degree in B.E., Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
To know more about us, our services and solutions, drop us a message
or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org