Senior Software Engineer - MSBI (Business Intelligence)
2 to 5 years
The MSBI developer should be able to develop large scale web/database applications. Work with Project Managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs. He/she must participate in functional and technical specification reviews. Research technical solutions to business problems. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. He/she must participate in creating and executing unit and integration level test plans.
Required Skill Sets
- Standard Microsoft BI skills (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS) on SQL Server 2008R2 and higher version
- Extensive experience of BI&DW (Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse)
- Experience in OLAP/MOLAP schemas and writing MDX queries
- Experience in performing optimization for MSBI tool set SQL Server (T-SQL), SSAS (cubes), SSIS, SSRS
- Knowledge or experience of Tableau dash-boarding tool with primary focus on SSAS (Analysis Services Cubes)
- Experience in Dimensional Modeling
- Create and integrate SSRS reports to SharePoint
He/she must be able to adapt to new environments and technologies. Good verbal and non-verbal communication is a must along with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
B.E., BTech, Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
To know more about us, our services and solutions, drop us a message
or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org