Senior Software Engineer - JAVA Spring MVC
2 to 4 years
An ideal candidate for this position must possess the ability to work with multiple technologies and ability to quickly learn and use new technologies. He/she should be fast learner, flexible and able to work well within a cross-functional team environment. He/she must document codes throughout the development process, by listing special instructions, if any. He/she must own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application. Participate in code reviews and acceptance process in order to improve methodology and delivery.
Required Skill Sets
- Object Oriented Design & Analysis, application design patterns
- Web applications and server application (APIs) HTML5 and CSS3
- Open source technologies/frameworks like J2EE, Spring, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring REST etc.
- JSP/Servlets, JAVA/J2EE related Technologies/tools
- Strong Core Java development skills
- Spring Integration and Spring Batch using annotations
Preferred Skill Sets
- Worked in Continuous Integration such as Bamboo, Jenkins
- SOAP or RESTFUL web services
- Working knowledge of Adobe CQ5
He/She should be a team player who is good at decision-making and problem-solving. An ideal candidate would be someone with good verbal and non-verbal communication.
BE /B. Tech /MCA /M.Sc/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc or Equivalent Technical Degree
To know more about us, our services and solutions, drop us a message
or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org