Senior Software Engineer - Hadoop
2 to 5 years
As a Hadoop developer, you will be responsible of:
- Building solutions for customers (products as well as custom projects). The solutions should be matching their needs to the best Big Data product offerings in the industry. Innovating and providing functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Executing PoCs - both technology and functional ones. This includes end-to-end design until implementation is done.
- Maintaining awareness of all relevant competitive products and understand the local competitive landscape from a Big Data product area point of view
- Maintaining a depth of product knowledge in the Big Data technology/solution areas
Required Skill Sets
- Experience with Hadoop
- Understanding and strong hands-on experience of Hadoop distributed computing - MR, Spark, Hive, Hbase , Impala
- Experience with unit and functional testing using open source frameworks
He/she must have strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Good verbal and non-verbal communication is a must. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who qualifies as a team player. He/she must be able to adapt to new environments and technologies.
Any graduate or post graduate degree in B.E., Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
To know more about us, our services and solutions, drop us a message
or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org