Senior Database Developer – Oracle
4 to 7 years
- Navi Mumbai
We are looking for senior database developers for Oracle DBA who will interact with other IT teams, vendors, project managers, and business owners and will participate in migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through development life cycle.
He/she will have the responsibility for administering several aspects of a project such as access methods, device allocation, and security. He/She will provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures as they relate to databases. Independently lead the implementation for high priority and complex enterprise databases. Coordinate and lead the definition of system and database backup/recovery and security strategies. Responsible for mentoring and training other database administrators. He/she must pro-actively analyze, propose, and develop solutions for technical problems that impact multiple teams. He/she will design, plan, and develop programs to optimally extract, transform, and load data from data sources to the target systems. He/she will diagnose and resolve database performance issues.
Required Skill Sets
- Proficiency in Backup and Recovery, Database Administration
- Expert in database backup and recovery (RMAN) best practices
- Experience with Database Migration, Installation, Upgrades and Patching
- Define the required Oracle patch level (based on Oracle support and the requirements of our clients)
- Oracle RAC (Real Application Clusters)
- Knowledge of Advanced Replication
- Cluster Maintenance (Failover / Fail-back) at the Operating System Level
- Knowledge of Data Guard / Gateways
- Knowledge of Data warehousing and Star Schemas
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with PERL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Oracle 11g, RAC and RMAN
- Experience in database security or encryption
Good verbal and non-verbal communication along with good at decision-making and problem-solving capabilities. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who qualifies as a team player.
Any graduate or post graduate degree in B.E., Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
To know more about us, our services and solutions, drop us a message
or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org