12 to 15 years
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects.
- Prepare and help team to prepare the design; should have a very good understanding of the project architecture
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Discuss, estimate and address project technical impediment
- Advocate on behalf of clients and communicate clients' needs to senior management.
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology.
- Update sprint tracker with accurate information to identify the risk and issues pro-actively at the sprint level
- Conduct project risk identification and mitigation action planning.
- Innovate and try to increase the team’s velocity/productivity
- Handle project coordination and management, annual and mid-year appraisal process
- Maintain the status with alarms, explanations and solutions.
- Use project’s best practices and coding standards
- Conduct peer reviews and provide feedback
Preferred Skill Set
- Strong academic and continuing professional development record, ideally including a management qualification
- Experience on working in a true client facing consulting style environment
- Excellent project management and engagement skills with previous references
- Experience of IT services, consulting and package implementations
- Proven experience of managing projects in the range 1,500 to 10,000 man-days and $2m to $10m direct delivery budget responsibility
- Innovation in both sales and delivery;
- Demonstrable skills in: facilitation, stakeholder engagement, strategic thinking and presentation
- Formal qualifications in Project Management and certification in PRINCE or equivalent;
- Experience of multiple industries across both public and private sectors
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal capabilities – both written and verbal
- Excellent people management and leadership experience, with a proven ability to motivate and lead multi disciplined teams
- Highly developed critical thinking, interpretative and analytical abilities
- A strong eye for detail and keen focus on results, with a flexible ‘can do’ approach
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- A willingness to learn, grow and stretch into new roles and different industries
To know more about us, our services and solutions, drop us a message
or mail us at email@example.com